Work From Home
Love the English Language? This Online Dictionary Job Includes Benefits
Attention all grammar lovers.
LoveToKnow Media, an online media company, is hiring a full-time content writer for YourDictionary. You can work from home from anywhere.
You will write and update content about the English language and grammar, plus topics like science, math and history.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in English or a related field and have at least one year of writing experience. A background in education is a plus. You will be required to provide writing samples.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, a retirement plan and laptop reimbursement.
Content Writer, YourDictionary for LoveToKnow Media
- Creating SEO-compliant copy.
- Updating older content.
- Pitching new stories.
- Attending virtual meetings.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of writing experience.
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience working with a CMS.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, education or a related field.
- Knowledge of AP style.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match.
- 11 paid company holidays.
- Laptop reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.