Work From Home
Love Home Renovations? Work as an Associate Editor for BobVila.com
If you love writing, editing and working from home, here’s the perfect job.
Recurrent Ventures Inc., which publishes BobVila.com, is hiring an associate editor for its online home improvement publication. This is a virtual job that may be done from anywhere.
You will be editing new and existing articles, helping with photo sourcing and working with team members and freelancers.
You must have at least two years of experience in writing or a related field, and an interest in the home and garden category. A bachelor’s degree in journalism or a related field is preferred.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance; unlimited PTO; and a 401(k) with company match.
Associate Editor for BobVila.com at Recurrent Ventures Inc.
- Editing new and existing articles.
- Working with team members and freelancers.
- Helping with photo sourcing.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in writing, publishing, journalism or a related field.
- Interest in the home and garden category.
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication or a similar field is preferred.
Benefits at BobVila.com include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401(k) with company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.