Work From Home
Love Music and Need a Temp Job? Earn up to $35/Hour With Warner Music Group
Are you a music lover? This job may strike just the right chord.
Warner Music Group, an entertainment company, is hiring a temporary deal entry specialist. You are expected to earn between $25 and $35 per hour in this full-time job.
You will be doing data entry work, interfacing with attorneys, submitting deals for review and making changes.
You must have at least one year of experience in legal or contract administration, along with recording agreement or rights management experience. Music industry experience is also required.
Deal Entry Specialist at Warner Music Group
- Doing data entry.
- Interfacing with attorneys.
- Submitting deals for review and making changes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in legal or contract administration.
- Recording agreement or rights management experience.
- Music industry experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 6 Ways to Land a Job With Little-to-No Experience
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.