Work From Home
Love Pinterest? Help Its Business Customers With This Tech Support Job
Maybe you should pin this one to your “tech dream jobs” board.
Pinterest is hiring a remote customer operations support specialist for its business products. This position is available anywhere in the United States.
In this role, you will be working on the tech side, managing support issues, diagnosing issues and convincing business clients to adopt new products. You’ll need at least a year experience working in a support role, along with experience triaging and troubleshooting tech products and platforms for business customers.
Customer Operations, Support Specialist at Pinterest
- Managing technical support issues for business clients.
- Educating clients about new products.
- Escalating issues from outsourced vendors.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a support role.
- Experience troubleshooting technical products and platforms for business customers.
- Knowledge of web development, web publishing and e-commerce software.
- Health insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Professional development.
- Adoption support and parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelance writer.