Work From Home
Like to Plan Trips Abroad? This Company Needs a Corporate Travel Consultant
If you enjoy researching travel, you may have found the perfect job. Air Transport International, a supplemental carrier, is hiring a corporate travel consultant. The job is available anywhere in the U.S.
In this role, you will be handling all aspects of cost-effective travel arrangements for internal customers.
Although previous work in corporate and international travel is preferred, the only requirement is a high school diploma or GED, proficiency in Microsoft Office and an understanding of how to book travel internationally.
You’ll need to have a flexible schedule, with availability for shift work, evening hours, Saturdays and holidays.
Corporate Travel Consultant at Air Transport International
- Receiving and prioritizing travel requests.
- Informing travelers about requirements for passports, customs regulations, currency exchange rates and other relevant travel info.
- Issuing tickets, itineraries and lodging reservations.
- Confirming reservations.
- Answering customer questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with international bookings (four years of corporate travel experience and two years of international experience preferred).
- Superior Internet research skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.