Work From Home
Love Social Media? ModSquad Is Hiring a Full-Time Community Manager
You spend your day jumping from Facebook to Twitter to Instagram. You might as well get paid for it.
ModSquad is seeking a full-time associate community manager who is obsessed with social media and can detail Snapchat like the back of their hand. You will be spending your day monitoring social media platforms, identifying trends, creating content calendars and writing and editing blogs.
In addition to totally understanding social media, you should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. You should also have great verbal and written skills.
You may live anywhere in the United States, but you should be committed to working 40 hours per week, with some weekend availability.
Associate Community Manager for ModSquad
- Creating content calendars.
- Identifying trends in the ModSquad service market.
- Monitoring social media platforms.
- Delivering operational tasks.
- Writing and editing blogs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fantastic verbal and written skills.
- Enthusiasm for social media and content creation.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.