Work From Home
Love Tea and Live in Boston? Become a Customer Experience Rep for Tea Forté
Do you live near Boston and consider yourself a connoisseur of fancy tea? You could work as a seasonal customer experience representative for Tea Forté.
In this role, you will be responding to customer inquiries about orders, products, deliveries and returns. You will need to multitask with the order management system, the ticketing system, the phone system and more.
Tea Forté is looking for candidates with at least two years of customer service experience in a retail or ecommerce environment who have experience helping customers via phone, email, chat and social media. You should be a self-starter who works well with others and is able to multitask.
You will be working remotely from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Although regular shifts are on weekdays, you may be required to work some weekends and evenings during peak times.
Seasonal Customer Experience Representative
- Respond to calls and emails to help B2B and B2C clients with order and product questions.
- Help with questions about products, policies and procedures.
- Help customers with their concerns about delivery status, returns, replacements and more.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- Experience with customers via phone, email, chat and social media.
- Self-starter skills within a team environment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.