Work From Home
Love TikTok and Travel? This Company Wants to Hire You to Create Content
If you’re already spending all your time making TikToks, you might as well get paid for it.
Matador, a travel brand, is hiring a TikTok video content curator and strategist to handle all things TikTok-related for the company. You will be creating and editing TikTok videos, working with the team to create a TikTok calendar and posting up to three TikTok videos daily to the Matador accounts.
You should already have a strong personal TikTok presence, along with at least two years of video editing experience using Adobe Creative Cloud software. You should also be good at spotting emerging trends and have an interest in travel.
This is an hourly contract position that’s available anywhere, but your work hours will fall between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. CST.
To apply, send an email to [email protected] using the subject line “TikTok Video Content Curator & Strategist.” Include links to TikTok accounts that you’ve managed, plus your resume, cover letter and hourly salary expectations.
TikTok Video Content Curator & Strategist at Matador
- Sourcing, creating and editing TikTok videos.
- Posting one to three TikTok videos daily.
- Crafting call-to-action copy.
- Working with the team to create a TikTok content calendar.
- Monitoring TikTok account performance.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A huge TikTok presence.
- Expertise at emerging trends and potential for viral videos.
- At least two years of video editing experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Experience with Asana, Google Suite and Slack.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.