Work From Home
Love to Shop and to Write? Earn up to $79K as a Shopping Writer at HuffPost
HuffPost, a consumer news website, is hiring a shopping writer. This is a full-time remote job for residents of 37 states, and the expected salary range is $75,000-$79,000.
Responsibilities for this unionized job include writing shopping stories and SEO-friendly shopping guides, researching products for the HuffPost audience and tracking posts’ site traffic.
You must have experience in shopping writing or the equivalent. You should also have an interest in food, drink, style, beauty, wellness, fitness, tech and parenting, along with attention to detail.
Benefits include unlimited sick time, health insurance and stock options.
Shopping Writer at HuffPost
- Writing shopping stories and SEO-friendly shopping guides.
- Researching products for the HuffPost audience.
- Tracking posts’ site traffic.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Shopping writing experience or equivalent experience.
- Interest in food, drink, style, beauty, wellness, fitness, tech and parenting.
- Attention to detail.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited sick leave.
- Medical benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.