Work From Home
Luma Health Is Hiring an Account Executive With 2 Years of Sales Experience
Luma Health, a patient engagement solution, is hiring an account executive to work full time remotely.
You will be cold-calling, sourcing and maintaining a pipeline to uncover new opportunities. You also will be responsible for closing deals and meeting quarterly revenue-generating goals.
You must have at least two years of outbound sales experience in a startup and the ability to cold-call, prospect and close the deal.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) and discounted perks.
Account Executive – Specialty Care at Luma Health
- Sourcing and maintaining a pipeline to uncover new opportunities.
- Closing deals and meeting quarterly revenue-generating goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of outbound sales experience at a startup.
- The ability to cold-call, prospect and close deals.
- A great work ethic.
- Health insurance.
- 401(k) and company equity.
- Discounted perks.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.