Work From Home
Lumen Is Hiring a Billing Customer Care Specialist (Benefits Included)
Lumen, a tech platform, is hiring a billing customer care specialist. This full-time remote position is expected to pay between $42,000 and $94,000 per year.
You will be resolving billing-related issues for customers; working with the sales and service delivery teams to improve the customer experience; and helping other teams resolve disputes.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, and at least one year of experience in a telecommunications billing environment. At least two years of experience is preferred.
Benefits include health insurance and a 401(k).
Billing Customer Care Specialist at Lumen
- Resolving billing-related issues for customers.
- Working with sales and service delivery teams to improve the customer experience.
- Helping other teams to resolve disputes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of experience is preferred.
- At least one year of experience in a telecommunications billing environment.
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 12 Entry-Level Work-From-Home Jobs (No Experience Necessary)
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.