Work From Home
Macy’s Needs Remote Customer Service Reps Near Clearwater, FL ($15/Hour)
Are you a night owl who lives in or near Clearwater, Florida? Macy’s is seeking a customer service representative to work from 3:45 p.m. to midnight, including some weekends. Although this is a remote job, you should be within commuting range of Clearwater, as you will occasionally be required to be present at the office.
Your primary role will be speaking with customers over the phone to resolve any issues they have with sales, payments, returns and credit referrals.
While you only need a high school diploma or GED, you should have basic math skills such as the ability to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. You should also be able to read and analyze technical journals, and you may need to write reports and procedure manuals. It’s preferable that you have at least one month of related experience or training.
In this role, you will earn $15 per hour with an additional $1 for any time after 6 p.m. or weekends.
Customer Service Representative at Macy’s
- Responding to customer billing issues.
- Answering calls from sales colleagues and customers regarding credit referrals.
- Helping customers with sales, payments, returns and other customer service questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to write reports and manuals.
- Ability to do basic math including discounts, interest, proportions and percentages.
- At least one month experience or training (preferred).
- Quarterly company incentive available.
- 20% discount on most Macy’s merchandise.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.