Work From Home
Make $15/Hr as a Customer Service Rep for Esurance (Includes Good Benefits)
I don’t know about y’all, but when I think of Esurance I think of Dennis Quaid (thanks to the company’s new commercials) and I just can’t help but like it. So I guess the ads are working on me, at least.
Another reason to like Esurance: Not only is the company hiring, but the jobs are remote and come with pretty solid benefits.
Openings for customer service representatives are available in Utah and South Dakota. Applicants must live within “reasonable driving distance” from Ogden or Sioux Falls, respectively.
These jobs are full-time, requiring a five-days-a-week, 40-hour work schedule. The pay is $15 per hour, with opportunities for performance-based bonuses.
Take note of the different start dates, training requirements and shift schedules based on location:
Start date: Nov. 12
Training schedule: Nine weeks, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Must be done in the Ogden office.)
Holiday time off during training: Nov. 22-23; Dec. 24-25; Jan. 1
Shifts available after training: Sunday through Thursday, 2:30 to 11 p.m.; Tuesday through Saturday, 2:30 to 11 p.m.
Start date: Nov. 30
Training schedule: Six weeks, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Holiday time off during training: Dec. 24-25, Jan. 1
Shifts available after training: Closing shifts that include one weekend day, with ending time between 11 p.m. and 12 a.m.
Customer Service Representative at Esurance
Pay: $15 per hour
- Responding to customer inquiries, providing answers and resolving issues
- Calling customers for follow-ups
- Obtaining customer feedback and forwarding to appropriate department
- Promoting the company by providing stellar customer service that invites referrals
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of customer service or call center experience
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to do basic mathematics
- Ability to operate home office equipment such as a phone, computer system and copier
- Medical, vision and dental
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid time off
- Short and long-term disability
- Performance-based bonus system
- Tuition assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Maternity leave
- Pet insurance discount
Apply here for the customer service position in Utah.
Apply here for the customer service position in South Dakota.
Kaitlyn Blount is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.