Work From Home
Make $20/Hr as a Freelance Social Media Assistant For Healthline
Got your finger on the pulse of health news and social media?
Healthline, a health information website, is hiring a freelance assistant social media coordinator for its Social Team. The job entails helping plan and execute Healthline’s social media calendar, with a focus on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
The part-time freelancer will work closely with the social media manager to plan, upload and track social media content. The gig pays $20 an hour and requires between five and 15 hours a week. The position is contracted for three months with the potential for renewal.
Freelance Assistant Social Media Coordinator at Healthline
- Schedule daily social media tasks across multiple platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- Assist in planning health-related content for the social media calendar
- Track top-performing content across all Healthline social media
- Help with various social media campaigns and posts as needed
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong working knowledge of Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of social media innovations
- Some social media reporting experience