Work From Home
Manage Product Pages for Babylist and Earn up to $61K + Benefits
Babylist, an e-commerce baby registry site, is hiring a category merchandise specialist.
This is a full-time remote position that’s expected to pay between $42,000 and $61,000.
Responsibilities include creating product pages for store products and managing product pricing changes.
You must have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, up to two years of relevant experience and fluency in Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match; medical, dental and vision insurance; and — perhaps unsurprisingly — paid parental leave.
Category Merchandise Specialist at Babylist
- Creating product pages for store products.
- Partnering with suppliers to source raw product data, assets and samples.
- Managing product pricing changes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Up to two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
- Fluency in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to use spreadsheets.
Benefits at Babylist include:
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- PTO and paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.