Work From Home
Mark Travel Is Hiring Customer Service Reps in Milwaukee & Orlando ($14/Hr)
With this full-time job in Milwaukee or Orlando, you can help vacation-bound customers plan their dream trips — and even earn discounts for vacations of your own. Oh, and you’ll earn $14 to $15 an hour and great benefits.
The Mark Travel Corporation is hiring customer service reps to field inbound calls from consumers and travel agents inquiring about brands such as Funjet Vacations, Southwest Vacations and United Vacations.
The first 10 weeks include paid training, where face time at the office is required. Training will run Mon. to Fri., 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. local time. After training, your schedule will change to mid-shift and include one weekend day each week.
Benefits kick in immediately, and they’re comprehensive. The travel company offers 401(k) with employer contributions, nine paid holidays plus vacation time, tuition reimbursement and travel discounts. It also offers medical, dental and vision insurance.
The company will also provide you with a computer, dual monitors, a phone and a headset.
Customer Care Specialist at The Mark Travel Corporation
Pay: $14 to $15 an hourResponsibilities include:
- Answering inbound calls from consumers and travel agents
- Providing customers with assistance on vacation packages
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence within a 45-minute commute of the Milwaukee or Orlando offices
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection (no WiFi)
- A private, distraction-free work space
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted travel packages
For the position at the Milwaukee office, apply here.
For the position at the Orlando office, apply here.