Work From Home
Marriott is Hiring an Entry-Level Reservations Sales Agent ($20/Hour)
Marriott is hiring a reservations sales agent for The St. Regis Aspen Resort. This remote job is available anywhere in the U.S.
You’ll earn $20 per hour, plus benefits.
You will be responsible for explaining rates and cancellation policies to callers, as well as escalating guest concerns.
Reservations Sales Agent at Marriott
- Processing reservation requests, changes and cancellations.
- Explaining rates and cancellation policies to callers.
- Escalating guest concerns.
- Inputting and accessing data in the reservation system.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A clear and professional manner.
- A welcoming demeanor.
- Ability to adhere to sales techniques.
Benefits at Marriott include:
- Healthcare benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Flex spending accounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.