Work From Home
McAfee Needs a UX Content Designer to Work From Home — Includes Benefits
Computer security software company McAfee is hiring a UX content designer to work from home. You must be an experienced UX designer, and you must have a strong content design portfolio.
You will work with other product designers and product owners to create a story and vision, and you will collaborate with user researchers to identify challenging issues and potential solutions. Since you will often be working with a team, you must be a strong team player.
Benefits include health insurance, pension and retirement plans, paid time off and paid parental leave.
UX Content Designer for McAfee
- Working with product designers and product owners to create a story and vision.
- Collaborating with user researchers to determine frustration and confusion, and proposing solutions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A portfolio of content design, hopefully including Mobile/Desktop UI.
- Understanding of strengths and weaknesses in interfaces.
- Ability to advocate for users via design and content.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Pension and retirement plans.
- Paid time off.
- Paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.