Work From Home
A Meditation Products Company Is Hiring a Customer Support Representative
Want to help people get 10 percent happier? Meditation products company Ten Percent Happier, co-founded by Dan Harris of ABC News, is looking for an entry-level customer service representative who can resolve customer issues over the phone.
You will have a goal of working on 80 to 100 tier 1 customer support tickets each day. To accomplish this, you should be technically savvy and self-motivated. You will also need a dedicated work space with reliable Internet.
This is a full-time work-from-home job, and you’ll be eligible for a benefits package including health and dental insurance, meditation enrichment and equity.
Customer Support Representative at Ten Percent Happier
- Resolving customer issues.
- Working with the customer support team.
- Conduct research projects.
- Gain knowledge of products.
- Maintain an average customer happiness score of at least 90%.
- Take on other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Familiarity with iOS or Android platforms and MacOS/Windows operating systems.
- Writing ability.
- Organizational skills.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Meditation enrichment.
- $1,000 work-from-home stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.