Work From Home
Mira Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep to Work Full Time From Home
Mira, a fertility tracker, is hiring a customer support representative to work full time remotely.
Responsibilities include answering and escalating customer complaints within two hours of submission; answering comments on social media within 24 hours of posting; and greeting customers when they come to the website.
You must have knowledge of Kustomer or similar platforms; the ability to answer incoming chats within 15 seconds; and fluent written English skills.
Benefits include paid vacation time and holidays, as well as professional development opportunities.
Customer Support Representative at Mira
- Answering and escalating customer complaints within two hours of submission.
- Answering comments on social media within 24 hours of posting.
- Greeting customers when they come to the website.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Knowledge of Kustomer or similar platforms.
- The ability to answer incoming chats within 15 seconds.
- Fluent written English skills.
Benefits at Mira include:
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- Professional development opportunities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.