Work From Home
ModSquad Is Filling Flexible, Project-Based Customer Service Gigs
ModSquad, a customer service and community moderation outsourcing company, is recruiting customer service representatives for part-time, project-based work with the company’s clients, which include brands in technology, video gaming and e-commerce.
This is 1099 independent contract work, and you won’t be eligible for benefits.
At least 20 hours of availability, a year or more of related customer service experience and the ability to accurately type 45 words per minute are required to qualify.
Customer Service Representatives at ModSquad
- Answering questions and solving problems over the phone for customers of ModSquad’s third-party clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of related customer service experience.
- The ability to accurately type at least 45 words per minute.
- At least 20 hours of availability to dedicate to a project.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job