Work From Home
ModSquad Is Hiring a Remote Community Manager for a Lifestyle Brand
ModSquad, digital engagement services provider for companies like the NFL and Zendesk, is looking for someone to manage a new community forum for a lifestyle brand.
To do this job successfully, you should be creative and adept in social media. You should also be familiar with DAU, MAU retention, metrics, forum integrations and everything else that goes into making an online community forum successful. If you’ve already managed an online forum in the past, that’s even better.
This is a full-time job, and you’ll be expected to work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in your US time zone.
Community Manager at ModSquad
- Developing a new forum community for a lifestyle brand.
- Communicating with fans on the forum.
- Developing content for the community.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Knowledge of DAU and MAU retention.
- Knowledge of forum integrations.
- Understanding of community-driving activities.
- Experience with analytics and metrics (preferred).
- UI/UX experience (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.