Work From Home
MultiPlan Is Hiring a Call Center Investigations Specialist
MultiPlan, an open choice PPO, is hiring a call center investigations specialist. This remote position is expected to pay $17-$18.50 an hour plus benefits.
You will be ensuring compliance of state and federal laws; identifying and developing subrogation opportunities; and responding quickly to all communication.
You must have a high school diploma, one year of experience in an analytic or claims environment, and customer service skills.
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match; medical, dental and vision insurance; and life insurance.
Call Center Investigations Specialist at MultiPlan
- Ensuring compliance of state and federal laws.
- Identifying and developing subrogation opportunities.
- Responding quickly to all communication.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- One year of experience in an analytic or claims environment.
- Customer service skills.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Summer hours.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.