Work From Home
Must Love to Fish: Catch Co. is Hiring WFH a Customer Support Associate
Love fishing? Catch Co., a fishing supply company, is hiring a customer support associate.
This is a full-time remote position. Pay is not disclosed.
You will be answering customer questions via email, phone, chat, text and social media; managing customer accounts; and reporting customer inquiries in order to improve service.
As for requirements: You must love fishing and be knowledgeable about fishing techniques and products. You should also have an Associate’s degree and at least one year of customer service experience.
Customer Support Associate at Catch Co.
- Answering customer questions via email, phone, chat, text and social media
- Managing customer accounts
- Reporting customer inquiries in order to improve service
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience
- A love for fishing
- Knowledge of fishing techniques and products
- An Associate’s degree
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.