Work From Home
Mutual of Omaha Needs a Summer Underwriting Support Assistant (Up to $16/Hr)
Mutual of Omaha is seeking a temporary underwriting support assistant for the summer. Training for this role will begin June 7th, and the position is expected to end Aug 13.
In this role, you will work full-time during the daytime, but must be open to flex hours. The majority of the work is data entry, so you should have a strong attention to detail, along with customer service skills.
The position pays up to $16 per hour and offers a 401(k) plan, flex spending and medical benefits.
Temporary Underwriting Support Assistant Temp at Mutual of Omaha
- Reviewing census data.
- Documenting reports.
- Data entry.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to work flexible shifts.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- 401(k) plan with Plan with 2% company contribution and $6% company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.