Work From Home
Natera Is Paying $16/Hour Plus Benefits for a Clinical Data Entry Operator
Natera, a DNA testing company, is hiring a clinical data entry operator. This is a full-time remote position expected to pay $16 per hour. You will be working Tuesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or from 3:30 p.m. to midnight.
Your responsibilities include creating new orders on the Laboratory Inventory Management System, entering patient data into the LIMS and scanning requisition forms and paperwork.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, a typing speed of at least 45 words per minute and computer experience.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance; fertility care benefits; and 401(k) benefits.
Clinical Data Entry Operator at Natera
- Creating new orders on the Laboratory Inventory Management System.
- Entering patient data into the LIMS.
- Scanning requisition forms and paperwork.
- Performing safe and proper handling of samples.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A typing speed of at least 45 words per minute.
- Computer experience.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Fertility care benefits.
- 401(k) benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.