Work From Home
Need a 2-Month Job? Work as a Temporary Data Entry Clerk at CAE
CAE, a high-technology company, is hiring a temporary data entry clerk. This is a two-month position.
You will be entering data, identifying and correcting data entry errors, along with managing and organizing records and files.
For this position you should have a high school diploma or GED, and at least two years of data entry or related office experience, plus a working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Benefits include unlimited time off, along with health benefits.
Data Entry Clerk at CAE
- Entering data into corresponding fields.
- Identifying and correcting data entry errors.
- Managing and organizing records and files.
- Preparing relevant reports as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of data entry or related office experience.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Computer skills that include knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Unlimited time off.
- Flexible work hours.
- Health benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 11 Side Gigs You Can Do Entirely From Home
- 11 Part-Time Jobs With Health Insurance
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.