Work From Home
Need a 6-Month Entry-Level Job? Work as a Data Entry Operator for Akraya
Akraya, a tech consulting and staffing company, is hiring a contract data entry operator. This is a six-month contract position expected to pay $18 to $19.40 per hour.
You will be reading canceled checks, sales reports or bills and then entering the data into specific fields or onto tapes. You’ll also be compiling, sorting and verifying the data’s accuracy, and you’ll locate and correct any data entry errors.
You must have the ability to work independently, along with the ability to document and record customer information. A high school diploma or GED is required.
Contract Data Entry Operator at Akraya
- Reading canceled checks, sales reports or bills and entering the data into specific fields or onto tapes.
- Compiling, sorting and verifying data accuracy.
- Locating and correcting data entry errors.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to work independently.
- The ability to document and record customer information.
- A high school diploma or GED.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 6 Ways to Land a Job With Little-to-No Experience
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.