Work From Home
Need a Flexible Gig? This Freelance Entry-Level Job Pays up to $20/Hour
Set your own hours while working at this super flexible freelance customer service position at Omni Interactions, a business process outsourcer.
Choose your own hours and work as often as you like, earning up to $20 per hour.
You must be able to type 25 words per minute, and you should have good computer skills, as well as great verbal and written skills.
You will be responding to customer chats, emails and calls; documenting the calls and interactions; and navigating multiple systems, programs and screens simultaneously.
Customer Service Rep at Omni Interactions
- Responding to customer chats, emails and calls.
- Documenting customer calls and interactions.
- Navigating multiple systems, programs and screens simultaneously.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to type 25 words per minute with 90% accuracy.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 6 Ways to Land a Job With Little-to-No Experience
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.