Work From Home
Need a Full-Time, Part-Time or Seasonal Job? American Specialty Health Is Hiring
American Specialty Health, a health management company, is hiring remote customer service representatives. The company is seeking full-time, part-time and seasonal employees. Full-time and part-time employees will earn $15 per hour, which may increase to $16 per hour within the first year. Seasonal employees will earn $15 per hour.
You will be responsible for answering incoming calls, providing answers to member questions and coordinating the collection of information, including member copays.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, plus one year of experience in customer service. Microsoft experience is also required.
Customer Service Representative at American Specialty Health
- Answering incoming calls.
- Providing answers to member questions.
- Coordinating the collection of information, including member copays.
- Demonstrating knowledge of all ASH Fitness products and programs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year of experience in customer service.
- Microsoft experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.