Work From Home
Need a Full-Time Temp Job? Work Through June 30 as a Data Entry Contractor
CivicPlus, a tech platform, is hiring a temporary data entry contractor. This is a full-time position expected to last through June 30. You may work from home from anywhere in the United States.
You will be executing inbound leads and adding accounts and contracts for the sales team.
You must have a working knowledge of Salesforce or the equivalent, as well as the ability to read a territory map. You also must be able to obtain and consolidate sales data.
Data Entry Contractor at CivicPlus
- Executing inbound leads.
- Adding accounts and contracts for the sales team.
- Assigning accounts and creating leads for account managers and business development specialists.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or the equivalent.
- The ability to read a territory map.
- The ability to obtain and consolidate sales data.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 6 Ways to Land a Job With Little-to-No Experience
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.