Work From Home
Need a Part-Time Job? Earn $18-$20/Hour as a Social Media Moderator
Need a fun part-time job? Social Factor, a digital marketing agency, is hiring a part-time lead social media community moderator. You must be available weekdays and weekends, and you will be paid $18-$20 per hour.
Your responsibilities include escalating issues, owning the daily client Sprinklr workflow and offering quarterly feedback on community moderator progress.
You must have at least two years of moderator experience, plus success in working with a remote team and an understanding of Sprinklr workflows.
Lead Social Media Community Moderator at Social Factor
- Escalating issues.
- Owning the daily client Sprinklr workflow.
- Offering quarterly feedback on community moderator progress.
- Leading hands-on community moderator training.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of moderator experience.
- Success in working with a remote team to accomplish goals.
- An understanding of Sprinklr workflows.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Ways Retirees Can Work From Home and Make Extra Cash
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.