Work From Home
Need a Part-Time Job? This Admissions Rep Job Pays up to $24/Hour
Flatiron School, a coding bootcamp, is hiring a part-time admissions representative.
This is a remote job where you’ll be working up to 29 hours per week. The pay ranges from $21.50 to $24 per hour.
Responsibilities include explaining the school’s programs, features and benefits to more than 100 students daily over phone, chat, video and email; responding to inbound student inquiries; and assessing student goals and concerns.
You must be a quick learner, along with great communication and organization skills.
Admissions Representative at Flatiron School
- Explaining the school’s programs, features and benefits over phone, chat, video and email.
- Responding to inbound student inquiries.
- Assessing student goals and concerns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fast learning abilities.
- Communication skills, with the ability to be patient and personable.
- Organization and time-management skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.