Work From Home
Need a Part-Time Remote Job? Omada Health is Hiring a Member Support Agent
Need a part-time job where you can work from home? Omada Health is hiring a member support agent to work 16-24 hours per week after completing a few 40-hour weeks of training. This position is expected to pay between $16 and $20 per hour.
Your responsibilities would include helping members, processing applications and increasing overall member satisfaction.
You must have six months of customer service or call center experience along with the ability to work between 5 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST.
Part-Time Member Support Agent at Omada
- Helping members via chat, email and phone.
- Processing applications.
- Increasing overall member satisfaction.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Six months of customer service or call center experience.
- Ability to work between 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST.
- Availability for 40 hours per week of training during the first few weeks.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.