Work From Home
Need a Remote Entry Level Job With Benefits? Solution Tree is Your Solution
Want to be part of the solution? Solution Tree, an education company, is hiring a customer service specialist. This is a full-time remote position.
Responsibilities include processing orders for products, digital resources and event registrations, monitoring and reviewing customer returns and helping customers via phone, email and chat.
You must have customer service experience, basic computer skills and attention to detail.
Benefits include health insurance, paid time off and a 401(k).
Customer Service Specialist at Solution Tree
- Processing orders for products, digital resources and event registrations.
- Monitoring and reviewing customer returns.
- Helping customers via phone, email and chat.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
Benefits at Solution Tree include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.