Work From Home
Need an Entry-Level Job? Whoop Is Hiring a Membership Services Rep
Whoop, there it is! Your new remote job.
Whoop, a digital fitness and health coach, is hiring a membership services representative to work full time with shifts that vary across the week and weekend.
You will be responsible for helping customers via phone, email and chat; showing compassion to frustrated members; and meeting or exceeding the department’s metric-driven goals.
You must have an internet speed of 100 mbps upload and 20 mbps download; great written and oral communication skills; and a calm, professional attitude.
Membership Services Representative at Whoop
- Helping customers via phone, email and chat.
- Showing compassion to frustrated members.
- Providing onboarding product demos via phone and video to new members.
- Meeting or exceeding the department’s metric-driven goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An internet speed of 100 mbps upload and 20 mbps download.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- A calm, professional attitude.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.