Work From Home
Need a Temp Job? ModSquad Is Hiring Part-Time Customer Support
ModSquad, a customer-service and audience moderation outsourcing firm, is seeking customer support team leads to work from home for 30 hours a week between the hours of 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST. This temporary job will last at least 90 days.
You will be helping ModSquad’s loan servicer client by assisting with agent questions and answering tickets, phones and chats.
You will need a computer (not a Chromebook) with Windows 10 or above, a headset and a quiet workspace. You will need to install required security software and apps on your phone.
Customer Support Team Lead at ModSquad
- Supporting a team and its client.
- Answering agent questions.
- Responding to tickets, phone calls and chats.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to run company’s VPN.
- Availability to work between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST.
- Phone and chat capability.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.