Work From Home
Need a Temporary, Entry-Level Job? This Company Is Filling a Data-Entry Gig
If you’re 18 or older and looking for a short-term, entry-level job, this could be the perfect fit for you.
Amplify, a K-12 curriculum and assessment creator, is hiring for a remote data-entry contract role. The gig is available anywhere in the U.S.
You should have good typing skills, an eye for detail and an understanding of Excel or Google sheets.
This is a short-term contract position which may be completed in the summer months, which could make this a great fit for students or teachers.
Data Entry Professional at Amplify
- Helping customer care and other departments with manual data entry.
- Working with team members to understand their data-entry needs.
- Managing your timeline and asking for help when needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Proficient typing and spelling skills.
- Experience with G Suite.
- Word processing and spreadsheet knowledge.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelancer.