Work From Home
Need a Temporary Gig? Check Out This Part-Time Customer Service Job
Digital engagement services company ModSquad is hiring remote contractors to provide customer support to students and faculty via phone, chat and email for an online college book retailer as it gears up for the back-to-school season. This part-time position will last 90 days.
To qualify for this position, you should have previous customer service experience and be able to commit 20 hours per week. You will work between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST, plus roughly five hours on weekends and some overnights.
Training begins on July 15, and work will start on Aug. 1.
Chat, Email and Phone Customer Support for Modsquad
- Answering calls and answering questions from students and teachers.
- Explaining product offerings.
- Helping students with their book supply needs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience on live calls.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute minimum.
- A working headset.
- A dedicated computer with WIndows 10 or higher.
- Technical support experience (preferred).
- Zendesk and Genesys experience (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.