Work From Home
Neiman Marcus Needs a Seasonal Customer Care Associate to WFH
The seasonal hiring season is in full swing, and Neiman Marcus is joining the rush. The luxury retail store is hiring customer care associates to answer customer inquiries during its peak sales season (you will also help Bergdorf Goodman customers). You’ll work through December, but you could become eligible for full-time regular employment.
You may choose your weekly schedule, and it will be consistent from week-to-week. You’ll receive ongoing training to update your skills.
You may work from home anywhere or from the contact center in Irving, Texas.
Seasonal Customer Care Associate for Neiman Marcus
- Answering customer questions about store hours, events and services.
- Connecting customers with retail store associates.
- Using computer applications to answer customer questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Proficiency with technology.
- Ability to multitask with phone and Internet.
- A friendly, professional demeanor.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.