Work From Home
Night Owls: Instacart Is Hiring Trust & Safety Specialist (Contract Job)
Are you a night owl? Instacart, the grocery delivery service, is hiring a trust and safety specialist who can work nights. This is a full-time, six-month contract role that’s available anywhere in the U.S.
You will be helping with real-time emergency responses by investigating misconduct and resolving customer and shopper account issues.
You should have at least one year of experience in investigations or customer support — or you should have a strong academic record. You must also have communication and writing skills, and an understanding of the gig economy.
This job requires weekend, evening and holiday hours.
Trust & Safety Specialist at Instacart
- Resolving customer and account issues via email.
- Conducting investigations to detect misconduct.
- Completing data reviews.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in investigations, customer support or a related field — or a strong academic record.
- Communication and writing skills, with an attention to detail and grammar.
- Ability to make critical decisions quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of the gig economy.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.