Work From Home
Night Owls: PAR Is Hiring an Overnight Tech Support Agent for $19/Hour
Are you a night owl? PAR, a restaurant technology provider, is hiring an overnight technical support agent to work from home. Hours are 10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. Friday through Tuesday, and the salary is expected to be $19 per hour plus benefits.
Responsibilities include problem-solving for point of sale hardware and software; maintaining service incident data; and reviewing escalation and workflow procedures.
Applicants must have at least one year of customer service experience, problem-solving skills and a reliable internet connection.
Benefits include unlimited PTO and parental leave, an annual health care reimbursement stipend, and medical, dental and vision plans.
Overnight Technical Support Agent at PAR
- Problem-solving for point of sale hardware and software.
- Maintaining service incident data.
- Reviewing escalation and workflow procedures.
- Performing customer service administrative tasks.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Reliable internet.
Benefits at PAR include:
- Unlimited PTO and parental leave.
- Annual health care reimbursement stipend.
- Medical, dental and vision plans.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.