Work From Home
Night Owls: Punchh Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep to Work 2:30-11 p.m. ET
Punchh, a loyalty platform, is hiring a customer service representative. Your shift would be Tuesdays through Saturdays from 2:30 to 11 p.m. ET.
Responsibilities include screening and routing calls from customers and employees; communicating issues to management; and monitoring the notification of field service personnel.
One year of customer service experience is required, along with a high school diploma or the equivalent. You should also have great typing and computer skills.
Benefits include unlimited PTO and parental leave, a health care reimbursement stipend and health insurance.
Customer Service Representative at Punchh
- Monitoring the notification of field service personnel.
- Communicating issues to management.
- Screening and routing calls from customers and employees.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Great typing and computer skills.
- Unlimited PTO and parental leave.
- Health care reimbursement stipend.
- Medical, dental and vision plans.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.