Work From Home
Night Owls: Work at ActivEngage and Earn up to $15.50/Hour Plus Benefits
ActivEngage, an automotive chat service, is hiring a customer engagement expert.
This is a second shift position, and your hours will be 12-9 p.m. or 1-10 p.m. Weekend availability is required after a four-week training period.
The position is available everywhere in the United States except in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon and Washington.
The expected salary is $14 per hour plus $1 extra for nights and $1.50 extra for weekends.
Responsibilities include providing a personalized experience for each customer and handling their needs.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and the ability to type 45 words per minute.
Benefits include health insurance, PTO and tuition reimbursement.
Second Shift Customer Engagement Expert at ActivEngage
- Providing a personalized experience for each customer.
- Having meaningful conversations with customers.
- Handling customers’ needs with ease.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- The ability to type 45 words per minute.
- Great communication and listening skills.
Benefits at ActivEngage include:
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.