Work From Home
Night Owls, Work the Second Shift at CBRE as a Customer Service Rep
CBRE, a commercial real estate company, is hiring a second shift customer service representative. This is a full-time remote position.
You will be answering incoming service requests via phone, chat and email; generating and dispatching service work orders; and responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
You must have a high school diploma or a GED, and at least two years of related experience. You should also be able to understand instructions and write reports.
Second Shift Customer Service Representative at CBRE
- Calculating simple figures.
- Answering incoming service requests via phone, chat and email.
- Generating and dispatching service work orders.
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of related experience.
- The ability to understand instructions and write reports.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.