Work From Home
No Nights or Weekends: Work as a Customer Service Rep for Speakeasy
Speakeasy, a marketing company for attorneys and small law firms, is hiring a customer service representative.
You will be working about 20 hours a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST weekdays to start, and your hours will increase over time. Nights and weekends are not required nor anticipated. You will earn $18 per hour to start, and this will increase to $20 after a performance review in three months.
You will be responsible for onboarding new clients; following plans and providing new ideas; providing phone- and email-based customer service; and learning Speakeasy’s marketing methods.
You must be able to use Microsoft Office and Google, as well as have great written and verbal communication skills, organizational abilities and attention to detail.
When applying, write “SEO CSR for attorneys” in your subject line.
Customer Service Representative at Speakeasy
- Onboarding new clients.
- Following plans and providing new ideas.
- Providing phone- and email-based customer service.
- Learning Speakeasy’s marketing methods.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to use Microsoft Office, Google and other basic computer applications.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Attention to detail.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.