Work From Home
No Working Weekends: Apply to be a Call Center Specialist at SmartFinancial
Need an entry-level remote position with benefits? We’ve got you covered.
SmartFinancial, an insurance tech platform, is hiring a call center specialist to work from home full time. The base pay is $16-$18 an hour plus commission, and the hours are weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Responsibilities include handling a high volume of outbound calls, encouraging customers to get competitive quotes and meeting performance expectations.
You must have phone, computer and communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with customers.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance and a 401(k) with company match.
Call Center Specialist at SmartFinancial
- Handling a high volume of outbound calls daily.
- Encouraging customers to get competitive quotes.
- Meeting performance expectations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Phone, computer and communication skills.
- High-speed internet with the ability to plug into a router, and a USB headset with mic.
- The ability to be independent.
- The ability to build rapport with customers.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- A 401(k) with company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
- 12 Entry-Level Work-From-Home Jobs (No Experience Necessary)
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.