Work From Home
No Working Weekends: ExamWorks Is Hiring a Data Entry Associate
ExamWorks, a service provider, is hiring a data entry associate. This is a full-time remote position that will take place 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST weekdays. All your office equipment will be provided.
You will be responsible for organizing and preparing source documents for data entry; reviewing data for any issues; and sorting, filing, emailing and proofreading.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, at least six months of related experience or a combination of training and experience. You will also need to be able to type at least 40 words per minute.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, plus paid time off and a 401(k).
Data Entry Associate
- Organizing and preparing source documents for data entry.
- Reviewing data for any issues.
- Sorting, filing, emailing and proofreading.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least six months of related experience or a combination of training and experience.
- The ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
- A full understanding of HIPAA regulations and compliance.
- Medical, vision and dental.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.