Work From Home
No Working Weekends: This Entry-Level Recruiter Job Pays $18/Hour
Do you have a knack for knowing who’s a good fit for any job? Doherty, a staffing and recruiting company, is hiring an entry-level recruiter to work from home full-time.
Pay starts at $18 per hour for this contract role, depending on experience and skills. Hours are regular business hours Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m..
In this role, you will be recruiting, interviewing and placing candidates in open positions. You need to achieve recruiting goals, and document candidate status updates.
You must have some previous recruiting or staffing experience, along with customer service and organizational skills.
Recruiter at Doherty
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing candidates in open positions.
- Achieving recruiting goals.
- Documenting candidate status updates.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Recruiting or staffing experience.
- Customer service and organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.