Work From Home
Nordstrom Needs Seasonal Customer Care Specialists in FL (With Discounts)
Nordstrom is hiring seasonal customer care specialists throughout Florida to help with the peak holiday season. You must live near Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando or Tampa to apply.
After a three-week required training, you’ll work full-time with some overtime handling customer calls and live chats. You’ll process orders, handle complaints and track packages.
It’s preferred that you have at least six months of retail experience. You should also have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You need to be flexible with schedule and be able to work overtime as needed.
Nordstrom offers benefits to those who qualify. They include medical,, vision and dental insurance, as well as paid time off and store discounts.
Seasonal Customer Care Specialist for Nordstrom
- Processing orders via phone or chat.
- Entering data.
- Troubleshooting customer issues.
- Tracking customer packages.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Six months of retail experience (preferred).
- Telephone and written communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Medical, vision, dental insurance.
- Life insurance and disability.
- Paid time off.
- Store discounts.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.